Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bean's Hall Of Flying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

Bean's Hall Of Flying Empty
PostSubject: Bean's Hall Of Flying   Bean's Hall Of Flying EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:11 am

Bean's Hall Of Flying Annasophiarobb4

Full name:Century (Centi) Miller

Age & Birthday I'm 12 on July 30th. Same day as Harry Potter.

Test Tube Baby or Had Real Parents I really don't know. I think I have real parents, but I've never met them.

Brief History My first memory was when I was 3 and in a dog crate. I quicly got out, and flew to here. when I was landing I must have flown into a rock, and I woke up in the girls cabin. I've been here ever since.

Appearance: I have long golden hair, and not blonde, golden. Like really shiny in the sun. I have blue eyes, that are so bright that I stand out where ever I go. My wings, are white with grey and brown specks on the undersides. Like a snowy owl. I'm short, and really skinny.

Personality: I'm normally not very nice to people when I first meet them, but after a while I warm up to them. I'm really curous, and I love reading. Plus I'm a really fast runner.

Talents: Running, flying manovers, horseback riding.

Weapons: None, but my wings, and my good old feet.

Color Wings: White with grey and brown specks on the undersides.

Years at Camp: 6

Last edited by Bean on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:43 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : insert Picture)
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Bean's Hall Of Flying   Bean's Hall Of Flying EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:15 am

Camp Ride's only been around for 6 years. Sorry, I might of forgot to say that. You have to change years to 6 or any number less than that. Once you edit it, you'll be accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridechildren.rpg-board.net
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean's Hall Of Flying   Bean's Hall Of Flying EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:50 pm

fixed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean's Hall Of Flying   Bean's Hall Of Flying EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Bean's Hall Of Flying Dep_4796719-Portrait-Of-Smiling-Teenage-Girl

Full name: Ella Roxanne Martinez

Age & Birthday (She's 13 right?) 13, my birthday is January 12.

Test Tube Baby or Had Real Parents: Real parents; I don't know my dad, but my mom's Dr. Martinez.

Brief History I grew up with my mom in our house. When I was almost 13 I was being bullied by some thugs, then Max came and saved me, but she got shot, and my mom saved her. After, I found out that she was my half sister. When me and my mom were working for the CSA I was getting bullied again so mom sent me to Camp Ride.

Appearance: I have long straight brown hair, that I want to grow to my waist. It right now is about at my ribs. I have honey brown eyes, that are big and round. I'm average hight, and skinny.

Personality: I'm really sweet, but when faced with dangrous situations, I become shy, nervous and tired. I do really well in school, but don't liked to be bossed around by grown ups. I am exitable, and love shopping. I try and train hard, but don't do very much.

Talents: school, fashion, hand to hand combat

Weapons: My pocket knife and daggers.

Other: (ELLA HAS NO WINGS)

Years at "Camp Ride": 3

Last edited by Bean on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Bean's Hall Of Flying   Bean's Hall Of Flying EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Pm this to me^^
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Bean's Hall Of Flying   Bean's Hall Of Flying EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 pm

PM me Ella's thing. Sorry, I just have to have it incase something happens to it. But she looks all good! Once you send it to me, Ella will be accepted!(:
Ps. Century is now Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean's Hall Of Flying   Bean's Hall Of Flying EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Ok. Is Ella 13 or 14?
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Bean's Hall Of Flying   Bean's Hall Of Flying EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Just checked. About 13
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean's Hall Of Flying   Bean's Hall Of Flying EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:08 pm

thanks is she accepted?
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Bean's Hall Of Flying   Bean's Hall Of Flying EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bean's Hall Of Flying   Bean's Hall Of Flying Empty

Back to top Go down

Bean's Hall Of Flying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride :: Community :: Rules and Joining-
Jump to: