Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I finished the book!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pip

Pip

I finished the book!!! Empty
PostSubject: I finished the book!!!   I finished the book!!! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:12 am

Ok, so, I joined this website cuz I really liked Maximum Ride, even though I'd only read the first book (I know, lame, huh?) ANYWAY!!! I knew that my friend was also a really big Maximum Ride fan, and that she had read almost all of the books. SO as it turns out, she has ALL of the MR books, other than the last one (Angel) SO I'm borrowing each book from her, and so far, I've finished the second and third, so know I kinda know whats going on in this website and everything. SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL MEH WHAT HAPPENS AFTER SAVING THE WORLD AND OTHER EXTREME SPORTS!!! Kay? Cuz I will get VERY VERY mad at you and probobly never talk to you again....so.......yea Smile

~Pip~
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullmetalalchemist.forumotion.org

I finished the book!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride :: Community :: Chat-
Jump to: