Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ally's Characters! Including THE Maximum Ride!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

Ally's Characters! Including THE Maximum Ride! Empty
PostSubject: Ally's Characters! Including THE Maximum Ride!   Ally's Characters! Including THE Maximum Ride! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Full Name: Falcon. I don't have a last name. Or, at least, I don't remember it. 

Why they were created: I was created the same reason all erasers were. To hunt down the bird kids. And kill them. 
Real age: In "human years," I am 10 years old. It doesn't matter. I'm ready to kill and that's all that does matter.

Brief History: My parents didn't want me. They hated me. Treated me like scum. Like trash. So, I ran away at age 8. I lived in the allies alone, forced to forage for food, dig through trashcans. Then this guy found me. 'Thought he was gonna turn me in to social securities. But he didn't. E'said his name was--Deb. No wait--it's Jeb. He said he could get me a life. A real one. He could give me power. And he did. He mutated me into this--and I love it. I'm loving every moment of it, every bird kid I kill. 

Appearance: Before, as a ten year old, I had shaggy black hair and a depressing face. My eyes were gray, and I never smiled. 
Now, as an eraser, like every Eraser, I have gray fur, and I still have my gray eyes. 
When I morph back into human, I'm not a ten year old anymore. I look like a 20 year old. My hair is still black and shaggy, my eyes are still gray. Except I do smile now, a smile full of blood lust and hate. My eyes are shiny and glisten when I see my prey. Oh, and I have muscle--alot of it. 

Personality:
Wings? yes. Gray with black tips

weapons: A small shotgun that' always with me. I also fight hand to hand combat. 

Other: I've been an Eraser for 3 months,  but thats alot of time to me. It's like, 1 year, to a human. Really it's the same, it just feels different. So, I've had ALOT of training.

Full name: Shane Matrix--that's the name he created for himself. 

Age & Birthday: Shane is 13. His birthday--the one he created for himself--is January 3rd. 

Test Tube Baby or Had Real Parents: Not sure. 

Brief History: All Shane remembers is being in the school. He doesn't know If he had parents or not. If he did, they must have given him up at a very early age. He was living in a dog cage for up to age 7. He had alot of friends--friends, as in, other bird kids in caes next to him. All they could do was talk.  One day, after making Shane run the Maze repeatedly, he passed out and was carried back to his cage by a scientist. One of his friends-- Tabatha--was then shot and killed by the scientists. The scientist was later fired for harming experimiments, but none of them ever talked again. Shane missed Tabatha, but there was nothing he could do. 
One day, the door busted open and in flew a girl who was being chased by scientists. She had a smirk on her face, they were clearly failing at catching her. She quickly unlocked Shane's cage, and for the first time in a while, Shane stretched his wings. He took flight and headed out the still open door. The girl was then attacked by an Eraser, the one they call Ari, and sadly, she did not have time to rescue his friends. The girl flew out behind Shane and they quickly became acquaintances.
 That's why Shane and Maximum Ride are such good friends. 

Appearance: Shane has dark brown hair and a few freckles on his face. He is pale. He has hazel eyes. Shane wears a black jacket over a red tee shirt and usually athletic shorts. 

Personality: Shane is broken down from the school. Sometimes he is even afraid to talk. Except when he's Public Speaking, his favorite. He can be inspirational with his speeches. 
Shane can be funny when he is talking. 
He is sort of the quiet type, but when he does have something to say, it's usually alot. 
He is defined as "cool" and "chill." 
He is friendly and welcomes people to be his friend. 

Talents: His excellent public speaking skills can make his opinion seem powerful.  

Weapons: Just hand to hand combat.

Color Wings: Jet black with white flecks. 

Other: Color-dark red
Years at "Camp Ride":5 years(Camp Ride has been around for SIX years. (not the forum, but max made it 6 years ago) MUST BE 6 OR LESS

Maximum Ride
Full name: Maximum "Max" Ride
Age & Birthday 14, almost 15. I don't know my birthday. Sometime in November. 
Test Tube Baby or Had Real Parents:Real Parents. My family: Dr. Martinez (mother) Jeb (father) Ella Martinez (Half sister) And my flock, (Fang, Iggy, Gazzy, Angel, Nudge, and I could never forget Total!)
Brief History: Me and my flock were created in the school. But Jeb helped us escape, where he lived with us in the mountains, in a house. Jeb later disappeared and we thought he was dead. Angel was captured, and Fang, Nudge, and I set off to find her, leaving Gazzy and Iggy at home. They were later found by erasers who destroyed our house. Iggy and Gazzy found us, and soon we were all traveling together to find Angel. 
Later, we were captured, and Jeb told me I was meant to save the world, and that everything is a test. We later broke out. We traveled to Florida and found out the building Itex was going to blow up or take over the world. I was then captured without the Flock knowing and put in a...tank. A duplicate of me, named Maya, pretended to be me and lead the flock into a sabotage with Ari and the white coats. I broke out of the tank by pretending to be dead. I found the flock, and overpowered Maya. I wouldn't kill her. I just wouldn't do it. I'm not that kind of person. Then Gazzy threw a bomb, and we all escaped. Here we all are now, we found a clearing and now are making a camp, "Camp Ride," because we now discovered that the Whitecoats are making more of us "Mutants," and by that I mean 2% bird kids. 
Appearance: My hair color used to be sort of light brown, kind of blond in the sun. It got really blonde in the summer, but more brown in the winter. And then I got that makeover a while back and there were blonde streaks with other dye and stuff. So now sometimes it’s more brown—almost brunette. But then there’s a bunch of blonde. Blah. It’s usually it’s sort of between the two, I guess.
Anyways, my eyes are brown, like two little brown chocolates. 
I wear a windbreaker usually, and it has "Maximum Ride" printed in red, and below it, has "Camp Ride" in the same color. 
I wear raggedy jeans and boots. 
Personality: I can be sarcastic. And witty. And...I'm a tomboy. So what? It doesn't really matter. But I do have a soft side. Remember when I said I couldn't kill Maya? That's it. I would never kill a living creature. I can get snippy, have a temper--but mainly I'm always caring for my family--my flock AND all the kids now at Camp Ride. 
Talents: I can fly with super speed when I want. It's exhausting though. I can also track where my flock has been. 
Weapons: (Can be none) None. I fight hand to hand combat, mainly using the Round House Kick. 
Color Wings: Shades of Light Brown. My wingspan is about 13 feet. 
Other: None, thanks. Although...I need to find people to come destroy Itex with me.
Years at "Camp Ride": Forever, since it started. (:

Full name: Tessa Bradleys
Age & Birthday 15--March 27th
Test Tube Baby or Had Real Parents: No idea. 
Brief History: When I lived in the school...well, what can I say? It was terrible, crappy living conditions. They've been testing me with that hell of a maze they have there. I guess that's because of my ability. 
At age 13 I was rescued by a few kids. They were at least 17 before, so they're probably not at Camp Ride anymore...since this is for kids. At Camp Ride I learned to trust, I learned to love, I learned to live. Simple. 
Appearance: I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Before you jump to conclusions, I am not a preppy snob. I'm not. 
I'm 5'7, normal height for my age. I'm pretty skinny. I weigh about 110, perfect for my age and height. So...yeah, I'm perfect. Haha, just kidding. I usually wear a long sleeve shirt and jeans. 
Personality: Hey, I'm just a normal kid with wings. I hated school, that is, for the two hours I went. I have boy issues and I like normal kid stuff. Shopping. Singing. Dancing. Flying. Wait, scratch that last one.  Flying is not for normal kids. Whatever. 
My favorite color's marroon, yadayadaya. What else do you want to know? I'm not shy, I'm not loud or obnoxious either. 
Talents: My one and only talent, my incredibly special and useful talent, is that I get glimpses of the future. Of course the future can change, but I see it how it is at the moment. My "visions" aren't too often and they only last for about 30 seconds. 
Weapons: (Can be none) A silver dagger. 
Color Wings: Pure White
Other: None? I don't think so...
Years at "Camp Ride":2

Picture: will be uploaded soon. 
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridechildren.rpg-board.net

Ally's Characters! Including THE Maximum Ride!
Page 1 of 1