Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa

Alexa

Character Empty
PostSubject: Character   Character EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Maximum Ride Kid:
Annabelle Parks
Female
14, November 11 1996
Had Real Parents
I have been running from the erasers for 7 year, but somehow they keep finding me. Lets just say I travel alot, and have meet many other's that are like us within those 7 years. But most of them have been recaptured. In the past week, while I was on the run, I saw a sign up sheet for Max's new camp and desided to join. I'm sure Max will help keep me safe.
I am different from most people that are like us. I have black hair, no big deal. But I have sea blue eyes. I have olive skin also, plus I'm 5'11". So besides my eyes, I'm not really someone to standout. I always where jeans and a black tank-top. I also where vans.
But then my personality comes in. That's where I'm way different. I love the outdoors, but hate to hike. I love to swim, but hate getting wet at some points. I love to sing and dance, but havent really performed before. I'm nice, but can be mean when needed to. I'll act inmature but am the most mature person I know. I'm reliable, but forgetful.
Sing, dance, fight, and be a leader.
Bow and Arrow.
Black with white specks.
First time at camp.

Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:37 am

Nice character! Annbelle is Accepted! You are now free to roleplay!
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridechildren.rpg-board.net

Character
Page 1 of 1