Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

my character Empty
PostSubject: my character   my character EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Name:Dylan Star
Age and birthday:15/9-26-96
Test tube baby or had real parents:test tube baby
Brief History:Dylan never fit in with the other "experiments".He tried to make friends with them but they shunned him.One day he escaped from the school and was on the run for 8 years.Then he found a place with others like him that they called "Camp Ride."
Appearence:Dylan is 6'5 with Dirty blonde hair.He is well muscled and well built.He always wears a red shirt.His jeans have holes all over them.
Personality:Dylan is sensitive,but can be firm.He is friendly,and automaticly trusts everybody.This is because he wants at least one friend.And don't diss the color red in front of him,or he will get you.
Talents:Swordsmanship,hand-to-hand combat.
Weapons:A blood red sword
Color wings:Blood red
Other:None
Years at Camp Ride:0

Last edited by Blazing Inferno on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title)
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

my character Empty
PostSubject: Nice Character!   my character EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Nice character! He is Approved! Welcome to Camp Ride! Dylan's Cabin is the boys cabin (character age 13+) ~obviously, tho xD~
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridechildren.rpg-board.net

my character
Page 1 of 1